The perfect intern is passionate about community building and management and marketing. You must enjoy hanging out on social media and keep dialogues going with potential customers. You must thirst for knowledge and experience as the position is unpaid and the rewards are more about the experience and learning.
Tasks and roles
- Build and manage a community around our game(s)
- Write blog posts with updates from the game development
- Stay social on social media platforms and keep a dialogue with potential customers
- Implement company marketing strategy into marketing activities
- Good English proficiency
- Genuine interest in marketing, communication and community building/management
- Be willing to write regular blog posts and delve into SEO and marketing strategies
- Interested in games and the development of them
- Fast learner
Advantage if you also have any knowledge of
- Marketing techniques and best practices
- Community building/management
- The writings of H.P. Lovecraft
Read and learn more here!