Wilhelmsen is a global maritime industry group founded in 1861. We have the biggest maritime network in the world, with a presence in over 2 200 locations globally. We serve over half of the worldwide merchant fleet with products and services, and supply crew and technical management for some of the most complex vessels in the world. We also develop new and daring solutions, shaping the maritime industry for the future. Our investments seek to explore and develop new opportunities within the energy-, offshore- and maritime industry. With thousands of colleagues in more than 70 countries, we take competence, sustainability, innovation and unparalleled customer experiences one step further.
We are looking for two new Controllers to strengthen the Marine Products controller and analyst team at the Lysaker office, with key focus within day-to-day follow-up of financial, sales and operational performance within Marine Products division. If you want to take an active part in improving performance throughout the organization by implementing and following up efficiency and improvement initiatives, we want you. As a large part of the job will be to enable colleagues at different levels of the organization to take better decisions by providing relevant measurements, targets and dashboards, it is important that you enjoy creating results through others. The roles will report to Analyst & Manager Controlling.
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis of results
- Contribute to analysis and benchmarking of financial and operational performance for geographies and functions
- Administrate processes for target setting of financial and operational KPIs and diligently measuring the organisation against these
- Keep track of cost saving plans and actively measure implementation
- Support employee bonus scheme implementation/follow-up
- Create and manage PowerBI dashboards and implement end-user access control
- Day-to-day management support, e.g. create presentations for management and do ad-hoc analysis.
- Transactional data quality review.
- BSc./MSc. degree in finance/business administration, graduates are encouraged to apply
- Good command of English, both oral and written
- Holds good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint in particular
- Comfortable working with numbers and can convert analysis into key messages for management
Work location will be Lysaker, Norway.
For more details, please contact:
Contact Name: Marius Olving
Contact Number: +47 977 06 879
Application deadline is 12/10/2018