Do you want to build unique competencies and a rewarding career in one of the leading management consultancy companies in Norway?
Then you should apply for our Graduate Program!
As an Analyst in BearingPoint you will get the chance to acquire competencies and skills through engaging in a wide variety of challenging projects for our clients. Working with clients from different industries and service lines helps you develop your consulting skills, and provide great opportunities for rapid professional growth. You will be a part of highly skilled and driven teams, and be able to work on local and international projects.
As an Analyst your primary tasks will be:
- Working on both business- and technology oriented projects
- Helping our clients to solve their business-critical problems
- Gathering, structuring & analyzing data
- Conducting client workshops, preparing and giving presentations
- Preparing deliverables
- Working on internal projects and contributing to the development of BearingPoint as a company
Who we are looking for
We are looking for top performing individuals graduating in 2019, with the following background:
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or similar, with outstanding results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in Norwegian and English
For the right candidate, we can offer:
- A unique opportunity to carry out a broad specter of challenging projects for top-tier clients both in Norway and globally
- Exciting career opportunities and possibilities to learn and grow as fast as you can handle
- Structured one to one coaching and guidance from dedicated and more experienced colleagues that will enhance your learning and development
- Highly competent and down to earth colleagues
- An informal and “Easy to work with” culture
- Competitive compensations and benefits
- Social events and sports activities throughout the year!
For more information about the current vacancies and career opportunities at BearingPoint, you can contact Øyvind Grimstad:
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups. BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
Søk på stillingen her!