dunnhumby Norge AS is a Joint Venture between Coop Norge Handel AS and one of the world’s leading consultancy / technology companies in the field of data-based customer insight, dunnhumby ltd. We offer our expertise and services to Coop and their suppliers through dunnhumby’s specially developed methods and tools, using big data to understand how customers shop, what they buy and why. dunnhumby Norway has 35 employees in Norway and 12 employees in India.
We are looking for a graduate with ambitions within business analytics and consulting to work in collaboration with data scientists developing and delivering customer insight projects with the objective of driving sales and loyalty for Coop.
This is a great opportunity for those who want to build an analytical career in retail consulting in a young, growing and dynamic global company. In dunnhumby we are passionate about putting the customer first using data and science to help create better shopping experiences.
The role will be responsible for a diverse set of analytics and insight assignments related to customer insight projects within:
- Customer knowledge and strategy
- Customer engagement, media and marketing
- Category leadership and FMCG supplier engagement
- Price and promotions.
You will do this at the same time as:
- Building strong relationships with a wide range of key contacts in Coop, understanding their business and needs.
- Scope and manage specific insight projects for Coop from beginning to end
- Take the lead on interpreting data analysis into meaningful insights which will help drive the business forward
- Work closely with internal teams and experts to ensure business objectives are met through well-managed project delivery
- Proactively share best practice and knowledge with Coop, internally and across the global dunnhumby community
- Leverage the value in understanding customers on a more 1-2-1 level and communicating with them in a manner which is relevant to them
- Ensure implementation and evaluation of actions in store and develop case studies and best practices.
As a graduate you will be given the opportunity to develop expertise across dunnhumby’s core capabilities, analytical tools, segmentation models and through extensive collaboration with the dunnhumby team and a wide range of Coop teams.
- Master’s degree in a relevant subject or business
- A strategic approach to problem solving
- Strong analytical skills with ability to transform data into actionable insights
- Well organized with project management skills
- Good communication skills and ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Advanced verbal and written Norwegian and English language skills
- Marketing & advertising
- Business analytics
- Account management
- Business analytics
- Project management
- Strategy & planning
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com or apply online at dunnhumby website
NTNU graduates are encouraged to apply!